The Web, Arts, and Visual Media (WAVE) Club needs a new flyer. Ready to put your skills to the test? Ready to win prizes? Make us a flyer!
- November 5th, 2012 through November 30th, 2012 at 7p.m. Winners will be announced on December 6th.
- Participants, including finalists, will be contacted via Facebook.
Design a flyer that promotes the WAVE Club. The WAVE Club fosters and champions the use of digital media in artistic, technical and educational communication. The Club encourages professional development by providing students, faculty and staff with the opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and share experiences in working with digital media. The social and educational activities of the Club promote the development of professional networks that will provide continuing support as members continue their careers in digital media.
- Must include WAVE Club logo (located on Facebook)
- Must include legal disclaimer “St. Petersburg College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution.”
- Design works well in color and black/white
- Design can be scaled (looks great as a flyer and a poster)
- Design represents the W.A.V.E. club’s multimedia focus
- Currently enrolled SPC student may submit (1) flyer to the WAVE Facebook page between November 5th, 7a.m. – November 30th, 7p.m. 2012.
- One entry per student
- Must submit flyer on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheWaveClub.SPC
- Include full name and a short description of your design process
- First Prize : $100 Amazon gift card, framed poster of your design
- Second Prize: $50 Amazon gift card
- Third Prize: $25 Amazon gift card