Stressed, afraid, and on the verge of tears is not a way to spend your spring break this year. But fear not, there are eight different workshops specialized in writing scheduled for the spring term to help struggling students.
We all know that terrible feeling of uncertainty that is brought on by not knowing how to write a perfect college term paper. The Seminole Campus has developed a series of writing workshops to help students with such problems. Are you having trouble with punctuation? Or perhaps having difficulties with your text citations? Some of the workshops offered are:
• Conducting Research: Writing a Thesis and Creating Citation – 3/4 at 11:00am and 6:00pm
• Writing a Thesis and Creating an Outline – 3/5 at 4:00pm
• Top Ten Writing Errors – 3/19at 4:00pm
• Writing an Introduction and Conclusion – 4/2 at 4:00pm
• Evaluating Sources and Avoiding Plagiarism – 4/16 at 4:00pm
• Writing in Third Person – 4/30 at 4:00pm
Please come join our workshops at the St. Petersburg Seminole campus in room TL 125 if you want to become a skilled, more efficient writer.