(Nov. 9, 2015)
- graduated from Yale in 1967
- received his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 1970
- elected Mayor of the City of Peekskill in 1981
- elected to the 91st District of the New York State Assembly in 1984
- elected the 53rd Governor of New York from 1995–2006
- United States delegate to the 2007 United Nations General Assembly
- speaks Hungarian, Spanish, French, and German
FINANCIAL AID / STUDENT LOANS / COST OF EDUCATION
This SKIMM interview covers student loans 6 paragraphs down –
The New York Sun on Pataki’s tuition proposal as Governor-
Pataki on jobs at the CNBC debate –
C-SPAN interviews Pataki on the economy.
APPROACH TO TERRORISM / EXTREMIST GROUPS
CNN reports Pataki’s response to ISIS.
U.S. News interviews Pataki on ISIS and immigration.
HUMANITARIAN / FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR OTHER NATIONS
Hugh Hewit interviews Pataki on the Iran Nuclear Deal and Syrian crises.
NewsMax reports flaws Pataki sees in Obama’s Syrian refugee policy.
The Village Voice looks at racism in Pataki’s tenure.
NH1 Radio interview with Pataki on immigration and Ferguson.