St. Petersburg College is hosting a workshop for students on three separate dates to help students attain success. The program includes a variety of 40 minute workshops from 9am – 3pm that cover:
- From Syllabi to Semester Planning
- Work Smarter: Tips from A students
- Balancing School & Life
- Math Study Skills
- Surviving Online Classes
- Matching Your Major to Your Dream Job
- Maximizing Financial Aid & Scholarships
If you’re new to college or returning after years away from the classroom, you should consider attending this FREE, one-day seminar full of college success tips.
Door prizes include a Samsung Galaxy tablet, graphing calculators, and Barnes & Noble gift cards.
Workshop dates are:
- Friday, August 21 – Midtown Jamerson Center
- Friday, August 28 – Downtown Center
- Friday, August 28 – Clearwater Campus
Attendees will be treated to a FREE breakfast & lunch! Space is limited so register today!
Register at: www.spcollege.edu/survey/19032