On August 26, the Tarpon Springs campus will open its brand new Career and Transfer Hub. This resource center is available to both students and faculty and is located in NU 460. The center is state of the art and fully interactive, and is meant to assist students with making career choices, preparing for employment, and transferring to other schools.
If students need a little help picking out a career that best suits them, or if faculty wish to schedule a career services presenter to come to their classroom, career services can assist with that and so much more. SPC staff members Bethany Greenley, Claudia Faiola, and Steve Ford are happy help you develop plans for your future. Just come on in!
You can contact the career services representatives at the following email addresses and phone #s:
Bethany Greenley – Career Outreach Specialist: email@example.com (727)-302-6487
Claudia Faiola – Career Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org (727)-712-5444
Steve Ford – Employment/Internship Coordinator: email@example.com (727)-712-5443
Help you can receive from career services includes:
- Define your interests, skills, abilities, values and personality style, using Focus 2 software.
- Identify and explore career options.
- Discover today’s in-demand jobs.
- Select a career and matching college major.
- Write resumes and cover letters, using Optimal Resume software.
- Design an effective job hunting plan.
- Create an online career portfolio.
- Learn interview, dress for success and business etiquette tips.
- Develop a professional network to find jobs.
Below are the list of presentations available, but feel free to stop in any time and get some individual help.
You can find out more about SPC’s career services at their website: www.spcollege.edu/careerservices