On January 20, the Tarpon Springs campus introduced students to some of the clubs and organizations they can get involved in. Thanks to the SGA and Student Life & Leadership, the Tarpon students were able to enjoy a free lunch and learn about some upcoming activities. Below is a list of clubs represented along with pictures from that afternoon.
- Latinos United – Find them on Instagram #LatinosUnited1
- Environmental Sustainability Club – Contact advisor Kelli Stickrath (727)-712-5835
- Common Cents – Learn about money management in this new club! Contact sponsor Lisa James: email@example.com
- Phi Theta Kappa – International Honor Society. Contact advisor Laurel Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAX Club – Men Achieving Excellence meets Thursday’s @12:30 in the Career & Transfer Hub. Find them on Facebook: MaxClubTarpon